"Believe in your heart, follow your dreams or just go to Disneyland." Emma -age 4

Friday, February 11, 2011

8/30



So, I decided to change out some of my items. But more on that tomorrow. This is just a quick outfit post because I am headed to Bunco with the ladies. The red sweater and boot cut jeans are the new items. I am wearing my Gap tunic and the leopard clogs. And you can't really see my necklace but it is a tiny red heart. My nod to Valentine's day.

And I like the sunflare but it is a tad much. Bless my 9 year old. She's really trying. But she said I glowed like an angel. So I was kinda ok with it.

2 comments:

  1. Loving your new blog "series". I don't think I have 30 pieces in my closet that I wear! So sad, the kids always get clthes before me. I also hate my wardrobe. Hoping to find some new ideas thru your posts! Keep going, I am enjoying them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie...nice to meet you. I found you on the remix list:)
    Cute red cardi and I adore the animal print flats:)


    Stop by and say Hello:)
    Enter my Silver Lining Décor Jewelry Giveaway!!♥

    ReplyDelete