"Believe in your heart, follow your dreams or just go to Disneyland." Emma -age 4

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

6/30 Another 2fer

This is actually the outfit I wore yesterday. I know that I pinky promised you two outfits today. But I think that I may have to break that promise. See, if I only give you one outfit today that means I'm a day ahead. And I like that. It means I'm prepared. And who knows what tomorrow will bring. So, I hate to break a promise but it's what I've got to do.

Onto the outfit. It started out like this.



And then after I hacked and hemmed, it ended up looking like this.



I really liked this outfit and it was super comfortable. I even got a few compliments on it. And one person even said she was going to style her denim skirt the same way! Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Or so I'm told. Tune in tomorrow for my own imitation. I can only hope that Kendi is flattered.

No comments:

Post a Comment