"Believe in your heart, follow your dreams or just go to Disneyland." Emma -age 4

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

17/30 This post is brought to you by the letter H.



As in Hiatus, Holiday, Hawaii and Henry.

By the time you read this I will be on my way for a little holiday in Hawaii. Yes you read that correctly. My sweet sister invited me to go with her and my nephew Henry to visit her in-laws. And since she offered to pay for my ticket, how could I refuse? So I will be taking a bit of a hiatus from the 30 for 30. This is my first time to visit the lovely state and may be my last. So I don't really want to be fettered by my clothing.

I will be posting while I am there and you might recognize an item or two from my 30 but there won't be many. I know I am going to live in sundresses and shorts. I'll be thinking of all of you and wishing that you were there with me. Really.

And also for Hot. Which is what I was in this outfit. I should have traded the tights for some knee high socks.

And sorry for my absence yesterday. After my horrible day I came down with the stomach flu that night and spent all day in bed. I am so glad I am better now. Next time I check in it will be from paradise. Can't wait!

Outfit Details
DKNY dress- thrifted
H&M sweater- thrifted
Frye boots- eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment