"Believe in your heart, follow your dreams or just go to Disneyland." Emma -age 4

Saturday, February 19, 2011

14/30



It was a little cooler today. Which was nice. I mean it is still winter after all. I love this sweater and am so glad that I pulled it out of the dry cleaning bag and added it my 30. I wish I had done it at the start. I wouldn't be so much of a cheater if I had.

I had envisioned wearing a belt with this to accentuate my waist. Unfortunately, all it emphasized was my muffin top. Which wasn't pretty. And since all I did was spend my day thoroughly engrossed in the new Ken Follett book, it was more comfortable anyway. Hope you had a lovely Saturday too.

Outfit Details
BCBG sweater - thrifted
Red Cords - Gap
Seychelles booties - eBay
Necklace - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment