"Believe in your heart, follow your dreams or just go to Disneyland." Emma -age 4

Saturday, December 11, 2010

RE-fashion Friday on a Saturday.

"I went to sleep with gum in my mouth and now there's gum in my hair..." Not really of course, but I do feel a bit like little Alexander. It's just been a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day. And I can't even explain why. Some days are like that I guess. So I know I am a little behind with this post. And I also promised you more blog worthy photos. I lied. Moving on.

Before



This dress really wasn't too outdated. I bought it because it was such a great color. It's so bright and cheerful. And I also knew it would be an easy fix. This dress took me all of an hour to refashion. I took off the collar, adjusted the length of the sleeves and the hem. And removed the awesome plastic silver buttons and replaced them with simple black ones.

After




I really liked the way it turned out. Even if my face looks awkward and scrunchy. And you can see my laundry in the mirror. I think if you look closely you can see the same laundry in last week's photo. It's like a virtual scavenger hunt. Can you find Waldo too? I digress. My bad mood is showing. I apologize. Come back next week.

If I'm not here, I decided to move to Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment