"Believe in your heart, follow your dreams or just go to Disneyland." Emma -age 4

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Things to do before I turn 36.



My birthday breakfast made by my sweet girls. The honeyed "banapple" was interesting. But it's the thought that counts. Right? I wanted to make a list of 35 things to do before I turn 36, but that proved to be too difficult. I am another year older after all. The brain doesn't work as well as it used to. I made it halfway to 35 so I'm proud of that. What's on your list?


1. Learn how to ride a bike and enjoy it.
2. Take more pictures.
3. Allow more pictures to be taken of me.
4. Blog once a week.
5. Give up sugar. Again.
6. Have a family portrait session. By the lovely and super talented Tara Whitney perhaps?
7. See the final Harry Potter with Carrie M. on opening day.
8. Travel to California to see my beautiful friend and the beautiful city of San Fran.
9. Refashion more clothing. Like she does on this blog.
10. Kiss my husband goodnight. Every night. No matter what.
11. Run a half marathon. Or maybe a full.
12. Go to a county fair and ride the Ferris Wheel.
13. Take the girls roller skating and strap on some skates myself.
14. Laugh more.
15. Live more.
16. Love more.

No comments:

Post a Comment