"Believe in your heart, follow your dreams or just go to Disneyland." Emma -age 4

Monday, April 2, 2012

Hippie

Hippie 2

So, I pick up my daughters from school today and my oldest says,

"Mom! You look like a hippie! Like from the '80's you know? But in a good way."

She's 12. You'll have to forgive her if she doesn't know the right decade. I'm just glad she didn't call me hippy. Although I'm that too.

I came across this post yesterday and thought I would try it out. My hair was super frizzy and I thought I would spice up my top knot. The scarf was very comfortable to wear all day. I can't wait to try to braid one into my hair next.

*And I know I look slightly awkward. It's no small thing for me to take a picture and post it for all the world to see. But it's good for my confidence building. Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment