"Believe in your heart, follow your dreams or just go to Disneyland." Emma -age 4

Thursday, October 28, 2010

What does your heart know?


First off, just a pretty picture. Because a post without one just isn't the same. I took this years ago, an old film picture, when I went to Boston to visit my dear friend. I kinda wish I was there today. Gosh it's beautiful there. I digress.

The point of this post is a quote I read the other day by Ann Voskamp.

"What a heart knows by heart, is what a heart really knows."

And then she wrote this post. And I have not been able to stop thinking about it. And what my heart knows. I have had moments lately where I question where I am, what I am doing and even who I am. But on days like those, the Almighty One is good, all the time. And all the time He is good.

This my heart knows for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment