"Believe in your heart, follow your dreams or just go to Disneyland." Emma -age 4

Monday, March 19, 2012

TxSC Recap

Whew! It's been a busy week. I was so super motivated before the TxSC. I was going to blog 2-3 times a week and take more pictures and... life always finds a way to creep in and take over. More about my Spring Break fun next time.

TxSC was in a nutshell, awesome. I met the Bloggerati (as my husband named them) only it turns out it's a real thing! The lovely women I have been blog stalking for several years now. Kendi, Jen, Jentine, Jessie, Linda and Indiana just to name a few. And they were all as down to earth and beautiful as they appear to be on their blogs. Kendi still being my personal favorite and new BFF. She just doesn't know it yet! Or maybe she does. Hi Kendi! Remember me? I had the fancy notebook paper business card? Hello? Kendi?

I also made some new friends. This lovely girl, Kristi, was the first person I met and we hung out all weekend along with Leslie, who has the cutest dimple. And I met these girls Liz, Laura and Kara. Girls who grounded me and calmed me. And Kristen who can rock a headband like no other girl I know! And so many others.

It was exhausting and fun. Inspiring and challenging. I would go again in heartbeat.

But I'd take more pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment