"Believe in your heart, follow your dreams or just go to Disneyland." Emma -age 4

Monday, May 2, 2011

A rose by any other name...

...wouldn't look as sweet. A little outfit post and refashion for you today. When I found this little blouse at the Goodwill I immediately saw it's potential. I mean what's not to love about little rosebuds? Right? And to be truthful it wasn't that bad before. Just a little dated. I shortened the sleeves because I knew I would want to wear it this summer and I adjusted the neck line. I love it! Hope you do to.

Before


After

4 comments:

  1. Thanks! I can't wait to wear it again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, a great find! I love the adjustments you did!

    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We're so excited to see & swap with you next week at TxSC!! I want that shirt! So cute!
    Also, don't forget to use the hashtag #SwapLulus - we want to see what you're bringing to swap (and wearing! :) plus Lulu's is picking one lucky blogger using the hashtag to win $100 to Lulus.com. Squee!

    ReplyDelete